November to April
Shuttle Schedule & Price:
- Penticton to Apex One-Way (Starting from $34.50)
- Penticton to Apex Return (Starting from $63.50)
- Kelowna to Apex One-Way (Starting from $42.90)
- Kelowna to Apex Return (Starting from $87.50)
We pick you up at the Kelowna or Penticton Airport, your hotel, B&B or residence and we take you directly to your accommodations. Intermountain shuttle available upon request – contact the office for pricing.
- Professional guide gratuity, thank you
- $70/person late pick-up surcharge after 9pm
1 set of skis, snowshoes, or snowboard, pair of ski boots, and one carry-on bag. Maximum luggage allowance is 2 pieces per person (some restrictions apply). Additional luggage is $10 per piece.
About Apex Mountain Resort
Ski the Okanagan’s famous champaign powder snow at Apex Mountain Resort, only 30 minutes from Penticton. Apex is a family-friendly mountain with a variety of terrain for everyone – gentle descents, to steep chutes, wide-open glades, and bowls. Discover what makes Apex fun with more than 80 marked runs and another 40+ unmarked runs. Line-ups are rare so make this your next family vacation destination.