Wine Tours 〉 FIND A TOUR
Wine Tours are for novice to ardent wine lovers.
Choose from tours to every wine region in the Okanagan Valley.
Half-day Tasting tours.
Full-day tours with Lunch stop, Paired Food/Wine Tastings, and Winery/Barrel Cellar sommelier-guided tour.
Our tour guides are knowledgeable & passionate about wine, spirits, and brew.
All our Wine tours include:
- A great experience of fun, sights, and memories
- Pick up/drop off at hotel, home, or campground in luxury air-conditioned vehicle with big viewing windows
- Professional driver/interpretive guide
- All fees including Tastings, Food pairings, or Winery/Barrel Cellar sommelier-guided tours
- Complimentary chilled bottled water and/or sparkling water
- Cost for restaurant lunch
Nature Tours 〉 FIND A TOUR
We hold guiding permits in several Provincial Parks in BC and offer half-day tours, full day tours, nature/wine tasting tours, nature/wine and cherry tasting tours, nature/wine and cheese tasting tours.
Relax, rejuvenate, and have fun exploring and discovering the outdoors in new ways.
We offer a variety of guided activities throughout the Okanagan.
You’ve gone swimming. Now go Nature Bathing in the most spectacular natural landscapes of the Okanagan Valley.
Ski Shuttles 〉 FIND A SHUTTLE
We offer daily ski shuttles to & from Revelstoke, Big White, Silver Star, Apex, and Sun Peaks. Inter-mountain shuttle service is available upon request.
- 24/7 service
- Veteran winter drivers
- New luxury vehicles with latest safety features and winter tires
- Unsurpassed first-class service
- Grocery/Liquor stops optional
- *Exclusive specialty stops – butcher, ski shop, shopping mall, pharmacy
- USB ports under each row of seats (certain vehicles)